House Cleaning may seem like a daunting and time-consuming task at first, but it doesn’t have to be. The technique to conquer your household duties lies in an efficient and easy-to-follow routine to keep everything neat. According to Edmonds experts in House Cleaning, it is best to perform House Cleaning duties every day to eliminate harmful bacteria in your home.
To keep things organized, you will need a House Cleaning checklist to help you remember what to prioritize during cleaning. Lists would allow you to save time and ensure that you get to clean every nook and cranny. A simple way of creating a checklist is to research which parts of the house you should pay attention to when doing House Cleaning. Follow this checklist created by experts from Edmonds in House Cleaning to help you form your House Cleaning schedule.
1. Cleaning the Kitchen
- Every day, remember to clean and put away dishes after use.
- Wipe the sink and countertops to keep them dry.
- After every meal, sweep the floor.
- Avoid keeping the trash full.
- Replace used dish towels with fresh ones.
- Clean and disinfect sponges thoroughly.
- Wipe liquid and dust off cupboards and appliances.
- Vacuum and mop the floors. Wash the trash can.
- Remove expired ingredients in the refrigerator every deep House Cleaning at the end of the month.
- Dust the surfaces of the fridge.
- Wipe down the microwave and oven.
- Perform deep cleaning on the sink.
2. Cleaning the Living Room
- Put away toys, shoes, and other knick-knacks lying around.
- Fluff and dust throw pillows.
- Arrange magazines, books, and other ornaments.
- Wipe tables and surfaces using an all-purpose solvent for House Cleaning.
- Vacuum rugs and other areas.
- Use a microfiber cloth to dust the glass.
- Dust fans, ceilings, and other harder-to-reach areas.
- Remove cobwebs in the corners and windows.
- Wash any cloth or pillow that needs cleaning.
3. Cleaning the Bedrooms
- Make the bed after waking up.
- Put dirty laundry in their respective bins.
- Pack up utensils and glassware for snacks.
- To avoid bed bugs, The specialists from Edmonds in House Cleaning recommend replacing pillowcases and bed sheets with fresh ones.
- Remove any litter and improperly placed items.
- Dust and vacuum the entire room.
- Rearrange items in closets and drawers.
- Unreachable dust places, such as under the bed or behind the furniture.
- Deep clean comforters and other heavily used items.
4. Cleaning the Bathrooms
- Remove stray hair on the floor, walls, and other areas of the bathroom.
- Scrub easily reachable areas and dry the floor.
- Organize the shelves and products.
- Scrub areas that are harder to clean, such as the bathtub, sink, and toilet.
- Mop and vacuum areas in the room.
- Clean out the trash bin.
- Boil toothbrushes at the end of the month to avoid bacteria build-up.
- Clean the medicine cabinet and mirror.
- Unclog and remove hair from the shower drain.
Should you require further assistance, do not hesitate to contact the House Cleaning team of Edmonds.